Litigation: n. 1. The process of carrying on a lawsuit. 2. A lawsuit itself.
In modern society, individuals and companies often find themselves mired in a dispute which lacks an easy solution. When negotiation fails, it may be time to take your dispute to Court. Alternatively, you may find yourself on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
Whether your dispute is business or personal in nature, the lawyers at Searcy & Searcy, P.C. have extensive trial experience. They can provide you efficient, ethical and practical legal representation.
- Defended a homeowner sued for inadequate seller’s disclosures under The Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Brought suit for breach of contract on behalf of an individual against a Company for failure to make payments under a promissory note.
- Assisted a judgment creditor in efforts to collect upon its judgment.
- Helped a client evict non-paying tenants from farm land.
- Defended a hospital in a labor dispute.
- Defended a bank in a financing dispute.
- Defendant a Texas city in a complex dispute concerning water provision rights and permits.
- Represented plaintiff utility company in recovering damages for power plant destroyed by fire
- Represented electric co-ops in permitting dispute with environmental organization
- Defended class action suit alleging wrongful disclosure of personal information